In using this website, WebDesignArticles.Net, you agree to the following terms:
1. All articles are reviewed by our editorial team. We reserve the right to edit or remove any content submitted. We also reserve the right to move any article to another category if we deem it to have been wrongly classified.
2. You must be the original author of each article you submit. If you have hired a ghost writer, by submitting you agree that you have exclusive rights to each article.
3. The text of your article must be original and we will verify all submissions using online services such as CopyScape and other duplicate content checking services, before approving your article.
4. Your article must be in good English, free from grammatical errors, and at least 400 words long. Only articles related to web design, web hosting and domain names will be accepted. If you want to submit articles on other themes, please follow these links to our sister sites where you can submit your articles about Real Estate & Property, Debt & Finance, Health & Fitness.
5. Your article and resource box may together include no more than three (3) links. Do NOT include any images, font sizes, formatting or other special HTML code in your submissions — our moderators will trash such submissions. Common HTML tags such as <p> <br> are OK.
6. You must not submit any content that could be perceived to be promoting hate or violence or that might be abusive, illegal or pornographic.
7. Attempting to flood WebDesignArticles.Net with many article submissions simultaneously is not allowed. Automated submissions are not permitted. Any submissions we deem to be “article spam” will be deleted.
8. By submitting your articles you agree to allow us to publish your article on this site’s pages, and in RSS format for syndication to other web sites, and to publish your article in our newsletters.
9. You will not be paid for submitting your articles to our site nor for having them published. You will receive credit for your work and your resource box and links will be maintained.
10. Do NOT include any affiliate links in your articles. If you wish to promote an affiliate program, please set up your own domain and link to it in your resource box.
11. We may translate your article into other languages for publication on our sister web sites. Articles will be complete with your resource box.
If you wish to reproduce one or more articles from this site, WebDesignArticles.Net, you agree that:
1. You must respect the copyright of each author whose articles you wish to publish. This includes but is not limited to the article’s links and resource box. You are not permitted to sell or rent out any article obtained from our directory without the author’s written consent.
2. You must not modify, delete or add any links. In other words, all links must remain human clickable and search engine spiderable. You must not modify or re-word any part of any article.
3. You must not use any articles in any unsolicited email (spam), nor may you publish articles on a web site containing, or with links to, hate, racist, warez, pornographic or anything illegal.
All site design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof are Copyright ©
WebDesignArticles.Net, All Rights Reserved.
Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print hard copy portions of this site, such as one or more pages, for your own individual, private use only.
Where permitted, you may reproduce articles on a web page provided the author’s by-line and conditions are respected.
Any other use of materials on this site, including reproduction for any purposes other than those noted above, including, but not limited to modification, distribution, or re-publication by any means without the prior written permission of WebDesignArticles.Net, is strictly prohibited.
All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to WebDesignArticles.Net or other respective owners.
The information, services, products and materials contained in this site, including without limitation, text, graphics and links, are provided on an “as is” basis with no warranty.
Limitation of Liability
We make all reasonable efforts in good faith to ensure that the contents of this web site are accurate. However, in no event shall WebDesignArticles.Net or its owner or agents be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with the use, inability to use, or performance of the information, services, products and materials available from this site.
These limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitations may not apply to you.
Links to Other Sites
This web site contains links to other web sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third party vendors and other third parties. Although we take care in good faith to verify the standards of external web sites to whom we link, WebDesignArticles.Net, its owners and its agents are not responsible for the availability of, or the content of, any external web site.
Please let us know if you find a site to which we link that is objectionable to you. We will investigate promptly and we will keep you informed. We will promptly remove the link from our site if our findings are that that is the appropriate course of action.